PRICE: €598 per rider sharing accommodation. Single supplement €115 per rider per day.
FLIGHT OPTIONS: Best flight options are Turkish Airlines to Malaga or Emirates Airlines to Granada. Pick up and drop off available for both airline options.
- Fully guided and supported rides.
- Water and seasonal fruit at pre-arranged stops.
- Accommodation in beautiful ensuite rooms in the cortijo/house or in our flat in the town of Alcala La Real.
- Daily laundering of cycling kit.
- Breakfast, packed lunch and dinner.
- Transfers to and from Granada or Malaga airport.
The Cortijo (country home) has two rooms with double bed and two rooms with two single beds. If you wish to have a room to yourself, you will be required to pay the single supplement.
An additional option would be to stay in our flat in the town of Alcala La Real which has one room with a double bed, one room with two single beds and one room with a single bed. For this option the cyclists will be picked up at a designated meeting point/time in the morning to be brought up to the cortijo/house to start the cycle ride. For those staying in the flat breakfast will be arranged in a nearby café.
What is not included:
- Additional trips for non-cyclists (to be arranged and priced upon request).
- Beverages and meals outside of those included in the package as detailed above.
There is an excellent bike shop in town that will assemble your bike for €17 and can also supply spare parts, however, we suggest that you bring with you any spare part you think is special to your bike and that may prove difficult to obtain quickly in any standard bike shop. CO2 cartridges, spare tubes and spare tyres will be available on the support vehicle at reasonable prices.